Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 12 Finale part 2: Final HOH is crowned!

Monday, August 03, 2015MarkArch


Let's continue to our first part of Head of Household competition where the last one stay on the pool will guaranteed to part 3 of final Head of Household competition!







*
**
***
****
*****
******
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
******
*****
****
***
**
*

Kellan won the first part of final HoH challenge


Brady:
 "Congratulation! I'm glad you won!"
Kellan:
  "Thanks, I know we're good, as long as you beat Zachery, we're golden to final 2!"


Brady:
 "I have to think if I really want to bring Kellan to final 2. I think this is the better option because by bringing Zachery to the final 2 I'm risking losing votes because Rebecca is definitely campaigning for him. Kellan might not have anyone campaigning for him. The most important thing that now Kellan won is to ensure that I'm the one that win this final HoH because I think I can definitely see Zachery bring Kellan to final 2! I don't know, Kellang might back stab me later"


Kellan:
 "That was a very hard competition, I almost bailed at the end, but I know I've beaten you once before so I decided to make the best thing that I can."
Brady:
  "I just have to won the next one, I think I can beat Zachery!"


Kellan:
 "Yeaah! I won! This is great, all I need to do is sit and watch the second compIetition.I might as well throw the third one because I think whoever win the next competition will take me to final 2. I might try to win it though because I'm thinking that it might be better if I'm the one choosing because it's a matter of motherlode and 10x motherlode!


Zachery:
 "That was such a long competition, I can't believe you stayed for another 3 hours more than me!"
Brady:
 "You're doing great, there's still next competition OK!


Leilani:
 "The second part of final head of household is coming up! The three house guests were asked to each pick one jury member to compete with them in the second part of final HoH challenge. Brady picked Farhan and Zachery picked Rebecca to compete with them. Even though Kellan won the first part of HoH challenge and will not compete he still get to pick one jury.member to sit next to him watching the competition. Kellan picked Michaela. Let's watch the second part of final HoH challenge!"












*
**
***
****
*****
******
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
******
*****
****
***
**
*


Brady:
 "Oh man, what just happen? It's so stupid to just throw that competition!"
Zachery:
 "I know right? What's his intention?"
Brady
 "Yeah, I mean he brought the last winner of that last HoH, and he didn't even use that!"



Brady:
 "Wow, that was a weird win! I can't believe he just sleep on that log and let Farhan and me win it? What? This is very weird!"


Kellan:
 "You're still bring me to the final 2, right?"
Brady:
 "You're too right? I mean, we're guaranteed final 2 men?"
Kellan:
 "There's no way I'm picking Zachery, he already have 1 vote and I think if the public are voting they're going to like him more than us!"


Brady:
 "I think whoever win that round will bring me to final 2 anyway! It's a win win situation and Brady winning is even perfect. So I pretty much didn't care AT ALL"


Kellan:
 "Don't worry! I'm still going to pick you to final 2, he have no idea that we're working together, I mean this is not end yet!"

Zachery:
 "I just can't believe that I let Rebecca down, it's all you men! I mean he's not going to bring me to final 2!"

Kellan:
 "You tried your best, that's what matters! And I don't even know where his head at, I think he's going to win it all if I'm against him."


Zachery:
 "The only thing I need to do now that I lost the HoH competition is to make sure that Kellan bring me to final 2. I just hope that he's really going to bring this win because I don't think Brady would. Kellan is definitely in the best spot right now. He knew how to play both sides.


Zachery:
 "I'm sorry that I can't bring you to final 2. this is so embarrassing!"
Kellan:
 "Please don't be sad, I'm going to try my best to beat him and bring you to final 2"






Kellan:
 "I need to force this final 2 deal so in case I lost and Brady pick me to final 2, he's going to be one jury vote for me and he might even ask Rebecca to vote for me!"



Leilani:
 "Wow, the competition is getting more and more intense! Kellan and Brady will battle it out to win the last part of final hoh competition where the winner will be guaranteed 500000 simoleon and will also pick one that they will bring to final 2. Let's see who won the final HoH competition!"

Rules:
If they fish a fish they get to stack one mounted fish on the wall. The first to stack 7 fish in the wall win the final Head of Household! If they fish anything but one of their fish will be stolen by the other players. This includes, seaweed, logs, any plant, treasure chest, and anything that is not considered fish.

Zachery will also play as comparison but this will not affect the game play!


*
**
***
****
*****
******
Spoiler
SPOILER

Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
SPOILER
Spoiler
******
*****
****
***
**
*

Who do you think will he pick for the final HoH competition?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form