Evan Fletcher SGAS Watcher

Evan Fletcher Special: R.E.F.U.G.E

Monday, February 23, 2015MarkArch


In the future (I forgot to put it in the picture :p)
 =========================================================================
So, that mini comic is actually an intro into a collaborative project that will be hosted in this and many other sims 4 blog,


As a host, I and Young Adult Evan Fletcher will be coordinating several session where I will download several sims from the gallery that are willing to participate in this event. As for now, I only have one session to host but there might be more to come as you can also go and create a new session if you wanted to.

So the first session that I host is "Do You Believe in Watcher" which the intro you have already read (unless you just skip to the bottom of the page). If you want to join that session go ahead click to this link and click register. Easy right? Go ahead, there is only limited spot for everyone to join.

If you like this event, you can also attend any other session that other simmers are planning. Or you can also host an event yourself.

Well I think that's all for me, go check the main page if you don't understand my explanation

Here's a list of link, just in case

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form