Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 9 part 2: Live Voting and HoH Competition

Sunday, July 05, 2015MarkArch


Gino:
 "Welcome back!"
Theo:
 "Okay, let's go to the living room and let's just gather some votes because we have a busy hour!"

Gino:
 "We're not going to ask them anything?"
Theo:
 "No, we don't have time! We're going to have live voting, veto competition, veto ceremony, and then another live voting, this is going to be crazy!"
Gino:
 "Hello house guests!"
Theo:
 "In just a moment, you will be going to the diary room and cast your vote to evict either Eliana or Zachery!"


Gino:
 "But first each nominee will have a chance to sway with brief sentence! The time is yours!"

Eliana:
 "Well guys, you know that you can't survive here if you have someone that will protect each 100% so it would be better to evict Zachery because he will only take Rebecca until the end!"
Zachery:
 "Well, I don't know what to say anymore, but I have an alliance here and I'm loyal to them but they definitely won't keep me here. You know, I'm just going to say that I kept you save before! So I'm not asking your vote but I'm asking your loyalty!"

Gino:
 "Ooookay! It's time to vote, Kellan, as the head of household you are not allowed to vote, neither do the two nominee"
Theo:
 "But if there's a tie, you'll be the tie breaker, understand? Rebecca you're first!"
Gino:
 "Why are we sending her in? We know who she'd vote for!"


Theo:
 "Rebecca please cast your vote to evict!"
Rebecca:
 "I vote to evict Eliana!"
Theo:
 "Thanks! Up next is Andrea!"

Gino:
 "Andrea is in an all girl alliance with Eliana and Rebecca, let's see who she'd vote for!"
Theo:
 "Andrea please cast your vote to evict!"
Rebecca:
 "I vote to evict Zachery!"
Theo:
 "Thank you! It's a tie for now but next is Brady!"

Gino:
 "Brady and Eliana have a very strong bond! But who will he vote to evict"
Theo:
 "Brady please cast your vote to evict!"
Rebecca:
 "We're in a couple alliance, but It's time to get rid of the "REAL" couple so I vote to evict Zachery!"
Theo:
 "Thank you! It's a tie for now but next is your super votes! Who do you vote to evict? Well we have someone special in the diary room!"


Theo:
 "Wait, Nancy Landgraab? I thought you're dead!?"
Nancy:
 "Long story! It's a spoiler! I've been here the whole time taking care of those children!"
Gino:
 "Okay, please read the result!"

Nancy:
 "Well, by a landslide the public vote to evict!"




















Nancy:
 "Eliana! You guys love the couple so much!"
Gino:
 "That's a tie!"
Theo:
 "It's time for Kellan to decide, let's share the news first!"


Gino:
 "We have a tie! With 2 votes to evict Eliana and 2 votes to evict Zachery!"
Theo:
 "Kellan, as the head of household you have to decide who do you want to vote to evict!"

 
Kellan:
 "Okay, well I don't plan this, but I already think this through! Eliana I vote to evict you!"





Theo:
 "Please welcome our latest Evictee, Eliana Redding!"
Gino:
 "I'm literary jump out my chair when he said that it was you! Are you surprised too?"


Eliana:
 "Yeah, of course I'm surprised especially that he didn't tell me at all that I was her target the whole time? I don't know, maybe he think he didn't have the number so when he realized that he actually did, have it, well he is getting rid of me!"




Theo:
 "Okay, why do you think he's getting rid of you instead of the obvious couple in the house?"



Eliana:
 "Now that I think about it, it actually make sense that he get rid off me, because first we almost never talk! At all! So we don't have any good connection! Also I think he tried to break the bond with me and Brady and also with me and Andrea, so basically he's friends with everyone in the house now! He's a good gamer!"
Gino:
 "Thank you very much! But we have a surprise for you, you're not the only one going to jury tonight! It's a double eviction, who do you think will follow you?"
Eliana:
 "I think it's going to be Brady, but it depends on the HoH, it could be anybody! Kellan would be the most vulnerable for what he did and  he can't play for this HoH! SO yaeh, anybody!"


Gino:
 "It's time for the head of household competition!"
Theo:
 "Each house guests have been returned back to their original age! Because of that we're going to say goodbye and welcome to your old hosts! My Mom!"


Leilani:
 "Thank you boys, soon you'll be in reality show too! But its' time for the head of household competition!"

"This is going to be a short one, they all have been presented with a card table, the first one to return the card from their hand become the new head of household!"





*
 (
 )
 (
 )


Leilani:
 "Who will the head of houshold nominate? And who'll win the power of veto and will it be used to save one of the nominee? And who will be evicted? Find out in the next part! While you wait, vote on this prediction poll!"

cointinue in part 3!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form