Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 9 part 3: PoV Competition and Live Voting

Monday, July 06, 2015MarkArch


Leilani:
 "Welcome back to big brother, before we lefr, we saw Kellan break the tie by evicting Eliana Redding! At the head of household competition, Andrea pick up a fight and win the Power of Veto, the nomination is coming soon but let's get back to the house to hear what they're thinking!"



Kellan:
 "Eliana is much more dangerous than Zachery! I think he's working with Brady! You're not working with her too right?"
Andrea:
 "I can't believe you leave them both stay!"
Kellan:
 "We won't have a chance if Eliana is stay in the house, Brady, Rebecca, and her will be working against us, I promise you just nominate both of them again, if one win veto one of them are gone! If none of them won veto we get rid of Rebecca!"


Rebecca:
 "I do not have the super votes, neither do Zachery, Kellan is playing with you! If you keep us both from the blog we can both get rid of him and Brady is alone!"
Andrea:
 "I don't know anymore, I don't think you'll bring me to the final!"
Rebecca:
 "But Brady or Kellan won't either, they're very close, closer than you think!'


Leilani:
 "House guests! It's time for the power of veto to begin! Gather in the living room now! Andrea please tell us who you're going to nominate!"


Andrea:
 "This is strictly game move but Zachery and Rebecca you've been the power couple for a long time and no one can get rid of you both so this is the time that one of you should go!"


Leilani:
 "Let's get to the backyard and start our power of veto competition!"

"In this competition, you're trying to get your traits and skill you lost from being a child! The game is simple, using this DNA manipulator, you need to jump to gain all your skill back! If you jump, you're save, but the last one to jump will be eliminated. Once someone is eliminated, next round will be start and the last one to jump in that round will be eliminated  and so on and so forth! The last one standing will win the power of veto! Power of Veto start now!"



****




*
*
*
**
***
******

Leilani:
 "Congratulation Zachery you won the power of veto. Now go to the living room and whether to use it or not!"


Zachery:
 "I guess you all know this season, all the veto have been used to save the holder and I'm going to do the same thing! Andrea you need to rename a nominee!"


Andrea:
 "I'm sorry but Kellan, I won't let you make a decision anymore so you're the replacement nominee!"


Leilani:
 "It's time for the live voting to begin! The house guests will cast vote to evict the nominated  house guests but first you will be given time to sway the vote using a brief speech start from you Rebecca!"


Rebecca:
 "Zachery, there's still a chance whether or not Brady voted for me or not so still keep me here, because this chance is coming from Andrea! Andrea, you know you can't trust this guys, but you can trust me, I do not put you up on the block when everyone asked me to so please consider this!"

 Kellan:
  "For a fact I don't put you up on the block when I was in power so you know I'm loyal to you! Since the first time we met I knew I can trust you! And Brady you're my best friend here so you know who you need in this game, and Zachery, I just evict Eliana instead of you, if it isn't me you won't be here still! So yeah, that's all!"

"Once at a time you're going to cast your vote to evict either Kellan or Rebecca! There will be no more super vote from this point on, so if it's a tie Andrea as the head of household will cast a tiebreaker vote!"

"Zachery, you're first!"


Leilani:
 "Kellan just save him from eviction but he's in relationship with Rebecca, who will he choose?"
Zachery:
 "Hey!"
Leilani:
 "Please cast your vote to evict!"
Zachery:
 "I vote to evict Kellan"
Leilani:
 "Thank you!"


Leilani:
 "Brady have a complicated relationship with Kellan but they're very close!"
Brady:
 "What's up!"
Leilani:
 "Please cast your vote to evict!"
Brady:
 "I vote to evict Rebecca!"
Leilani:
 "It's a tie again? Well, let's go to the living room and break the news to the house guests!"


Leilani:
 "Well, it's a tie, so Andrea please cast your vote to evict!"
Andrea:
 "Kellan, you can see that Zachery here is definitely voting against you because I know Brady is voting to keep you! So, even though you tried to save Zachery, he didn't return back the favor! So that's a big mistake on your part! But I won't repeat you mistake, so Rebecca I'm sorry! I vote to evict you!"






Leilani:
 "Please welcome our latest evictee Rebecca Webb!"

Cheeers!

Leilani:
 "What do feel right now?"

Rebecca:
 "Well, I kind of expected this especially that they definitely know that I'm a strong competitor so once I was eliminated from that PoV competition, I knew I'm going! But I'm glad Zachery win it!"


Leilani:
 "You have an all girl alliance with Andrea, why do you think she voted you out?"

Rebecca:
 "Well, she replaced Zachery with Kellan because she was afraid of him saving the couple again, which I doubt he will, but I think she wanted Kellan for his ally the most, so that's why I think he's not getting rid of Brady!"



Leilani:
 "You went in the house and making a showmance with Zachery do you want to continue that along the road?"

Rebecca:
 "Well, maybe, I don't know, anything can happen but I genuinely like him in the house, I love talking to him and also you know, doing other stuff with him and I've had a blast in here because of him so yeah! Looking forward to it!"

Leilani:
 "Well, thank you very much, but it's time for you to go to jury and decide who will win it all!"


Leilani: "Well, that's all for tonight! But stay tune for Monday Episode for who will win the head of household and who will he or she nominate for eviction! And stay tune for Wednesday Special Eviction and we'll be back on Friday for our GRAND FINALE! But for now this is Leilani Shearer Fletcher, see you!"

Livefeed before tonight episode:
Day 14, Friday (after eviction), Week 3
Day 15, Saturday, Week 3
Day 16. Sunday, Week 3
Day 17. Monday, Week 3
Day 17, Monday (After Nomination) Week 3
Day 18. Tuesday, Week 3
Day 19. Wednesday, Week 3
Day 20, Thursday, Week 3
Day 21, Friday (Before Double Eviction), Week 3

Voting time!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form