Personal Thought Update

Liebster Award: Did I just Won?

Thursday, May 28, 2015MarkArch

Apparently I've been nominated for Liebster Award thank you for that I appreciate it very much. I can't wait to see who will win. Wait what? I'm already a winner? Oh everyone is a winner? Yaaay! Apparently this is an award that was giver from blogger to blogger. Sort of like chain letter. It is used to promote some new blogger out there who really deserve some more love from more readers.

I just realized that my blog have been nominated by CareWren through the message. After several messing around looking for what's the deal with liebster award, I also found that SunnyShay had also nominated my blog. So I guess I won twice? Never mind. By the way, thank you for both CareWren and SunnyShay for this opportunities. I love some award. I'd like to also thank my parents, my cats, sims creators , wait what? I only need to thanks to the one nominated me? Oh okay then!
Here's two blogs that nominated me:

I should've read the rules first. Well, I'll just copy it down here so everyone can see!
Here's the list of things to do once your site has received the Liebster Award.

1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.

2. display the award on your blog

3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.

4. provide 11 random facts about yourself. (This rule hasn't been used all the time from what I can see. My fellow Sims Writers haven't done this to my knowledge. But I'm going to do it just for fun!)

5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.

6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.

7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:

8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.

Question Time!!!

From SunnyShay:


What is your most prized possession?
I don't usually spent much money over physical possession, but I guess it would be my steam and origin account? Because that's where all my money goes!

What’s your theme song?
It would be an original theme song by me, which you'd never hear because I'm not a songwriter.

Why do you play sims?
I have a lot of time to waste and sims is the best way to do that

Did you laugh today?
Yes, I did!

What is your favorite book?
Well, since I'm a very religous muslim it should be Al Quran, but if you want my other favorite book, it would be Harry Potter.

Why do you blog / write?
I get bored easily and writing make me feel less bored. Also it's lovely to have other read your writing,

What do you not like about blogging / writing?
When I have an idea but I don't have anything around me to write those idea. I don't like SEO either,

If you were a famous character from TV, Movie, or Book, who would you be?
Doraemon, those 4D pocket and gadget will be very handy.

What do you do when you’re sad?
I cry it out under my blanket

You’re down to your last $5, what now?
I'll ask my parent, (I'm a horrible son)

What the one thing that makes is all worth it?
I don't really know because for me it's everything around me that makes it all worth it!

From CareWren:


If you could meet any one fictional character who would you pick?
Aang from the Last Air Bender

How long have you been a writer?
I've never consider myself a writer but I guess since when I've been writing something consistently it might have been since junior high.

What is one big hope/dream you have in life?
Maybe producing my own AAA game, that would be awesome!

What was your favorite book when you were a child?
I used to go to library a lot when I was a child to read an encyclopedia! So I think that's my favorite things to read when I was a child. I forgot which encyclopedia though.

Do you sing in the car? If so, what type of music do you sing to the most?
I don't drive, I use public transportation called pete-pete, so it would be awkward to sing in there!

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Flying would be very handy!

What is your dream job?
Game Producer

Cats or dogs?

Dog is cute, but since we can't keep dog in our house for religious reason, so cat.

What is your favorite food?
Gado-gado, it's tofu, sprouts, beans and usually boiled egg mixed together with peanut sauce. I love it so much!

What is one food that you dislike?
I'm allergic to all crustacean, but it usually takes days for it to affect me, so I like the taste but not the allergic reaction. I'm also quite foodie so I don't like some kind of foods.

If you were a Sim what traits would you have?
I'd be an evil sims, muahahahah!

11 Random Facts about me

  1. I'm Indonesian
  2. I spent most of my days watching let's play on youtube and twitch, but that's one thing that makes me really fluent in English
  3. I'm colorblind, weirdly enough, I can name all the color of the rainbow but never be able to past that freakin' colorblind test. I wonder how everyone else see the world.
  4. As a part time job, I teach computer at junior high that I went to. It's in different building but I can still found my old teacher as my teachermate?
  5. I love watching American Idol. I know singing competition show is not popular in the US anymore but here it's very popular, too bad next season would be the last. You did it America, you did it!
  6. I'm a morning person, I'd rather do everything after a good night sleep than stay up late.
  7. I love sand box game very much, that's one thing why I love play The Sims 4.
  8. I have a fake British accent, maybe because watching too much Yogscast, Hatfilms, and other british let's player. I wish I can take it away but it's too late hehe.
  9. Avatar TLAB and TLOK, is my most favorite TV Show ever, if I can bend one element I'm going to be a water bender
  10. I used to write novel when I was in junior high, I show some of the first chapters to my friends, maybe I'll try to continue it.
  11. One out of 11 fact is fake, Muahahaah!
My Nomination
I think I might have been too late posting this liebster award thing because I've seen so many other that have been nominated, because I use blogger I think I'm going to stick to blogger user
  1. Rainy Days Gamez
  2. Simmerville's Sims
  3. O'Malley Tales
  4. Frandangle Legacy
  5. Gater Ye Rosebud While Ye May
My Question for the Nominee
  1. How are you?
  2. What do you like the most about your blog?
  3. Why do you choose blogger over any other blogging site?
  4. How many time do you spare for writing?
  5. Do you watch let's play? If so, which let's player do you like the most?
  6. The Sims 1,2,3 or 4?
  7. Favorite ice cream flavour?
  8. Do you believe in supernatural stuff? What supernatural thing you believe in?
  9. What sims skill do you think you have level 10 on?
  10. If you can, name one city in Indonesia!
  11. What make you the most comfortable?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form