Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 11: PoV Competition and Special Eviction

Wednesday, July 15, 2015MarkArch

Previously on Big Brother! At the double eviction Kellan sent out the brain of all girls alliance Eliana. Rebecca followed behind after Andrea, picked her friends Kellan over her alliance member. At the Head of Household competition, Elder Wolf is looking for his son and his friends! Nobody found them, but Zachery became the Fifth head of household! Zachery then nominate Kellan and Brady to separate them! Who will win the last power of veto of the season? And who will be evicted? This is BIG BROTHER!



Leilani:
 "This is a special eviction and one of them are going to go home tonight! Let's give the news to the houseguest"

 "HOUSE GUEST please gather in the living room right now!"



 "This is a special eviction episode, in just a couple of minute, one of you will be sitting next to me and three of you will fight in the final 3 part HoH! Prepare yourself because I'm going to come for the live eviction to begin!"

 "Zachery ensured his safety, but there's someone that is feeling a save as him. Kellan had been playing a great game by having a high relationship with all three house guests left but what will he do to make sure he's on the final 3?"



Kellan:
 "Me and Brady are nominated because we are another 'couple' that need to be separated but I don't think it's something that is bad because even though I didn't win veto to take myself off the block, I think my relationship with everyone in the house is golden, so I don't think I want to win this veto because if I do I will have to choose between Brady or Andrea and making them not vote for me in the final 2 so I'd rather laid back. I'd rather Andrea won though because I think I can beat her both in the physical challenge or mental challenge because brady is both strong and smart. But I have to make sure that he didn't think of me like that either because he can definitely choose to keep Andrea for the same exact reason!"

Kellan:
 "No matter what we're taking each other, we just can't let Andrea win the veto! If he won, one of us must go!"
Brady:
 "Oh yeah, of course! She's playing a great game so far, she didn't even have to win any HoH and she's in the final four"
Kellan:
 "Do you think she's a floater?"
Brady:
 "I don't think so, but If there's a floater it's definitely Zachery, I know he won two comp back to back but he's definitely been riding Rebecca up to this point!"



Andrea:
 "I need to make sure that the nomination stay the same, I think Zachery is right, we can't let the nominee won the PoV because if one of them is off the block, they're definitely will vote to evict me, for sure! The only way that's not happening is if I convince Zachery to try to win the PoV because I think right now he's throwing it because he's kind of alone in this game and won't care too much who win"


Zachery:
 "Hey come in!"
Andrea
 "What you're reading? Izzy ano Polka?"
Zachery:
 "Yeah, it's a good book so far!"
Andrea
 "So, we have to win this to keep the nomination the same!"
Zachery:
 "Oh yeah of course!"
Andrea:
 "Kellan and Brady is much more stronger than any of us so it would be hard to win it with them! I think if the first one is endurance, Brady is going to let Kellan win it and Brady will win the second part, and they'll take each other of the block! So yeah, if it's you, me, and Kellan we can assure that it's going to be at least a fair race"


Leilani:
 "It's time to see who won the power of veto competition, four of them have been competing in the most important power of veto competition of the season because the winner of this veto will cast the sole vote to evict. Four of them are caged in a heaven glass room and have been tempted with apple of good. The taste of this apple is really delicious which will make the player want to get one more, but, there's no more apple of good but instead it's apple of evil! Whoever get the apple of evil will be eliminated from the competition and the only one who didn't get the apple of evil will win the power of veto!"







0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1



Brady:
 "Look who just won? And who didn't have apple in his head? ME! Oh yeay, I'm definitely won't get apple of evil, are you kidding me? I have a good traits written in my personality bar, I won't be fooled with that! My job for now is to pick who will I bring to the final 3!"



Andrea:
 "I don't know why I'm really bad at the competition, there's something with that fountain that is really, eh, I don't know anymore, I think Brady is evicting me!"


Zachery:
 "Well Brady won, I can't believe I lost! Well, at least I don't have to make any decision! I just have to make sure i win the next HoH because I think Brady and Kellan will take each other to final 2!"


Kellan:
 "I hope Brady take me to the final three, he know Andrea had the most friends in the jury than any of us 3, so yeah I think he's taking me!"


Leilani:
 "It's time to talk to the houseguests!"

"Hello house guests! Brady as you won the 5th and the last power of veto you have to say wether you're going to use it or not?"


Brady:
 "I decided to use this power of veto to save myself of course!"

Leilani:
 "Andrea as you're the last possible replacement please take a seat near Kellan! And Brady please cast your vote to evict!"

Brady:
  "Okay, this is very reminiscent of the first week where I'm nominating both of you and now you're standing in front of me too just like when I nominate you both! But after all this time, I always regret nominating you both because you have been the best friends in this house. Then Andrea save herself with a veto that time but now that you don't win any veto I'm able to do this. I'm sorry, I vote to evict Andrea! I'm sorry"


Andrea:
 "That's okay! I knew it!"


Andrea:
 "See you all in the finale!!"

Leilani:
 "Andrea everyone!"

HUUGGGEEE CHEER! ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO VOTE FOR HER! REALLY SORRRY!! ONCE AGAIN!!!!


Andrea:
 "Hey Leilani! It's really nice to meet you!"
Leilani:
 "Nice to meet you too! Why do you think Brady evicted you instead of Kellan?"
Andrea:
 "Oh seriously I've tried to make friends with everyone in the house including Brady, he's one of the smartest people I've talked, the thing about him not keeping me is that I think Kellan and Brady had a final 2 deal so the thing I should've done is to win the last veto, but apparently I don't!"
Leilani:
 "So do you think he's making a bad decision!"
Andrea:
 "I don't think so, I think he assumed I have a lot of friends in jury, I'm trying to fix that especially when I evict Rebecca I wanted someone to know that I actually have someone that will hate me in jury, but I guess that wasn't enough!"
Leilani:
 "So do you think you should've kept Rebecca then? And evict either Kellan or Brady?"
Andrea:
 "I wanted to say so, but I'd be left with a power couple. I thought at least if Kellan won he's picked me over Brady. Unfortunately  I think he didn't even try to win that last veto, so, I don't know! I don't regret my decision"
Leilani:
 "Well, you're going back to your 'many' friends in the jury and will decide who will win the big brother!"

Leilani:
  "Coming up! This three guys are going head to head on 3 part Head of Household competition, The winner of this competition will pick which one that he will take to the final two and from that jury will decide who won!"



Leilani:
 "SO! You know there's only 6 Jury, so we want YOU to be the seventh jurors! Also rank for your most favorite house guests for them to win 25,000 simoleon! ALSO! Pick 3 competition you want in the 3 part HOH competition because the production is too lazy to invent new competition hehe! Make sure to watch the finale episode! See you there!"




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form