Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 9 part 1: Live Double Eviction

Saturday, July 04, 2015MarkArch


Gino:
 "Oh we're live now? Okay!"

Theo:
 "Okay, I thought you do the first line?"
Gino:
 "What? me? Well, okay! Plum!"
Theo:
 "Don't swear, this is live TV"
Gino:
 "Oh okay! Sorry! Her strategy is to manipulate people to go against each other and stay but still stay out of the conflict!"
Theo:
 "His strategy is to have a big alliance and ride it to the end!"
Gino:
 "Which strategy is the best? Maybe Eliana is better! Or Maybe Zachery is better!"
Theo:
 "Or maybe both of them have a bad strategy, in the first Double Eviction both of them could walk out the door!"
Theo and Gino:
 "This is BIG BROTHER!"




Theo:
 "Who do you think is going to jury? Eliana or Zachery?"
Gino:
 "I don't know, but one for sure is that Kellan is the one nominating them and will not be the first one to go today, but still, even though he's the Head of Household he can still go as well, I mean this is double eviction!"



Theo:
 "Yeah, he's definitely in trouble, at first he nominated Rebecca and Eliana and secretly targetting Rebecca!"
Gino:
 "But Rebecca is not going down without a fight, she knew something is wrong so she tried to win the power of veto and she won by a landslide! If she won tonight HoH, he's definitely going to nominate him and either Andrea or Eliana right?"



Theo: 
 "Probably, especially that it's clear that he's gunning for the couple. He put Zachery as the replacement nominee instead of the other house guests! Will Zachery survive this eviction? Well, let's see the clip!"
Gino:
 "I definitely think Zachery is done I watched the live feed"
Theo:
 "Shut up! People can steal hear you!"


Kellan:
 "My plan is working perfectly, if I can't get rid of Rebecca, it'd be better for my game to at least to get rid of her showmance instead! I know he's not a threat, he's not going to win anything except for that sitting game! So I'm very confident Andrea and Brady will agree with me on this one!"

Kellan: "Eliana would be a save bet, but I'm thinking the couple woud be greatl! Rebecca will be furious though!"

Brady:
 “Thanks for not putting me up but should we vote out!”
Kellan:
 “Eliana would be a save bet, but I’m thinking the couple woud be greatl! Rebecca will be furious though!”
Brady:
 "Do you think we have Andrea's vote?"
Kellan:
 “Yeah of course!”


Eliana:
  "It might look like that I'm save, but I need to secure my votes, good thing is that I have an alliance with Brady, also an all girl alliance with Rebecca:and Andrea! Still, Rebecca is no doubt will vote to evict me, but if I can keep the vote from Brady and Andrea, I'm 100% save!"

Kellan: "You're saving me right?"

Eliana:
 “You’re saving me right?”
Brady:
 "Yeah, of course! Don't even ask that again I'm going to vote to keep you for sure!"

Rebecca: "But Rebecca is like saving me by calling Brady out as a threat, which make Kellan nominate Zachery, that's a great move for her to keep me out of it!"

Andrea:
 “In that room with me, Rebecca, Zachery, and Kellan, they are like discussing for me to go up as a replacement”
Rebecca:
 "But Rebecca is like saving me by calling Brady out as a threat, which make Kellan nominate Zachery, that's a great move for her to keep me out of it!"


Eliana:
 "Apparently even Rebecca help the all girl alliances, this is great, I'm just going to lay low and let Zachery cry until it's finally his time to go to the Jury!

*****


Kellan:
 "So, I felt bad about not telling Zachery that he's the target! He's been my friend since, so I don't want him to feel blindsided! So I just let him know!"

Kellan: "If it's come down to me, I mean, if it's a tie, I think I have to vote to evict you, but you need all the votes you need to stay in this game!"

Kellan:
 “If it’s come down to me, I mean, if it’s a tie, I think I have to vote to evict you, but you need all the votes you need to stay in this game!”
Zachery:
 “I thought we’re in alliance!”

Kellan: "It's just a game, I can't keep you both, as you'll pick each other if it come down to it!"

Rebecca: 
 “We keep you save last week!”
Kellan:
 "It's just a game, I can't keep you both, as you'll pick each other if it come down to it!"

43

Eliana:
 “Wow, he’s pissed! What just happened!”
Brady:
 "I think Kellan just told him, that he's going!"


Theo:
 "I'm so excited for who's going home!"
Gino:
 "I'm more excited for who's going to be the head of household! After this!"
Theo:
 "Yeah, when we're back, we're going to see who's going home and who'll be the next head of household! So stay tune!"

BTW, Casting call for season 2 is open, click below to learn more!
TS4 Big Brother Season 2 Casting Call! Reserve now!

Vote for who do you think will the house guests evict and who do you want to win the head of household below!





continue to part 2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form