Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 12 Finale part 1: Final HoH Competition

Sunday, July 26, 2015MarkArch


Leilani:
 "Welcome to The Season Finale of Big Brother! Zachery, Brady, or Kellan, one of them will be the first winner of big brother! But first, they're going head to head in the final HoH battle where the winner will take one person to sit next to him in the final 2. Then jury will decide which house guests are the winner of big brother!"



Brady:
 "I can't believe I just sent Andrea home, I think the jury will hate me now!"
Kellan:
 "I don't think so, they'd say that it's a good move sending Andrea home!"
Brady:
 "I don't know, she might have a big influence in jury! But you're right, she would've win unanimous if she's in the final 2, at least three of us will be very close!"
Kellan:
 "Yeah, that make sense!


Kellan:
 "Congrats, (*whisper hug*)I'm going to take you to final 2! He just get Andrea out and that might give respect to all the jury, I'm sure he'll get it 100%!"

Zachery:
 "I can't believe he just show his card right there! I'm taking you too! As long as he didn't win the final HoH, we're golden!"

Kellan:
 "Okay, final 2 deal?"


Brady:
 "*contemplating* Hmm, who would vote for me? I'm definitely getting Eliana and Farhan's vote, Michaela probably wouldn't, I don't know about Rebecca and Andrea though, technically I voted to evict both of them so I don't know. I'm losing this, I just have to win this HOH!"




Leilani:
 "We'll continue the competition next part! Rebecca our latest evictee is now in the jury house. After she was evicted by Andrea, how would she react when Andrea came into the house?"


Eliana:
 "So, who do you think will come here?"
Rebecca: 
 "I think it's going to be Kellan, well, I want it to be him, I think he's playing the weakest, he should've evict Zachery! And I think that would "
Eliana:
 "Really? I thought you like Zachery! Are you playing him?
Rebecca:
 "No! But you, me, and Andrea will still be there, the girl will still be in power!"
Eliana:
 "Haha, but he's not going anywhere, I think it's either Zachery or Brady and if Kellan won veto, he'll definitely try to evict Zach for sure!
Rebecca:
 "No! I hope he win it! I can't believe we're here!"
Eliana:
 "Well, both of us gone because of Kellan, and I'm not bitter about it, I think he's playing the best game!"
Rebecca:
 "Yeah, Andrea wouldn't have evicted him. She's super close with Kellan and she know I'm closer to Zach than me to her, so it's probably best for her to evict me!"


Michaela came in the room

Eliana:
 "Hey, what do you think Michaela, who's going to jury?!"
Michaela:
 "I don't care, as long as it's not Andrea I'm fine!"
Eliana:
 "Yeah, I hope Andrea win it, I don't want all the girls gone!"


Rebecca:
 "How about you Farhan?"
Farhan:
 "I actually have no clue, it's depend on who has the HoH and Veto! According to information you told me, I thought Zach is definitely in trouble!"


Andrea:
 "Hey, let's see how many friend I have in the jury!"


Andrea:
 "Hey Farhan!"
Farhan:
 "Oh no, I'm not expecting you to go!"
Andrea:
 "Yeah, me too!"


Michaela:
 "SO! who won?"
Andrea:
 "Zachery win HoH so he's save!"
Rebecca:
 "Zachery pulling out win at the end, I love it!"
Andrea:
 "Zachery and I tried to work together because, Brady and Kellan, is pretty close so he had to win it! I don't know"


Farhan:
 "So who won the PoV? Brady?"
Andrea:
 "Oh yeah!"
Rebecca:
 "Duh!"

Nancy Landgraab came in the table to bring some info!


Nancy Landgraab: 
 "Hello jury members, I have an announcement for you all, the house guests 3 of you are invited to the second head of household by each remaining house guests! You'll help the one inviting you to win this 2nd part of final HoH competition. If they won first HoH competition, they'll still pick one of you for a talk.


Leilani:
 "That's it for today! Who will Brady, Kellan, and Zachery pick? We'll be right back!"

continue on part 2!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form