Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 10: HoH Competition and Nomination #wheresfree

Friday, July 10, 2015MarkArch

Previously on big brother! After Kellan won the head of household he nominated Rebecca and Eliana and secretly targetting Rebecca! But his plan failed because Rebecca won the power of veto! Kellan then nominate Zachery her showmance as the replacement nominee. After the public vote to keep Zachery making the vote became tie, Kellan surprisingly evict Eliana instead saving Zachery in the process.


At the double eviction, Andrea won the head of household and nominate both the pair up for eviction! Zachery escape eviction after winning the power of veto competition and use it to save himself. Andrea then put Kellan as a replacement nominee but after the tie in the vote she finally broke up the couple by sending Rebecca out of the door!

Who will win the Head of Household and how will he/she nominate for eviction? Find out on Biiiig Brother!






Kellan:
 "Why do I evict Eliana? Well, the problem is that Zachery is not a strong player like Eliana is. I mean he haven't won anything! Also she's not very close with me so I really need to get rid of her! I'm also hoping to get the trust of the couple because I already got trust from Brady and Andrea so I'd be in the better position. Too bad this is a double eviction and I don't have time to explain myself!"


Andrea:
 "Well, I lost both member of all girl alliance thanks to Kellan, too bad he's my only allies now, I think!"

*Cue mysterious goofy music"


*After Live Eviction*


Elder Wolff: 
 "Houseguests! It's time for the Head of Household competition!"


Elder Wolff:
 "Hey I'm Elder Wolff I'm looking for my son! Here's the flyer have any body seen them?"

wheresfree missing poster

Andrea:
 "I'm sorry but I don't think they're in this house this is a big brother house!"

Elder:
 "I know, but I want you all to help me look for them! Follow me into the ceiling, I'll let you know how to find them!"


Elder Wolff:
 "Big brother provide me with these telescopes to find my son! There's only 3 of them only Kellan, Brady, and Zachery will be looking in this telescope! Andrea you can help me look in the house while I'm going to wonder around in this neighborhood looking for them! The one with the most finding will win the head of household! Have everybody understand? Good Luck!"



*Sorry for the most boring competition I'm running out of Idea*

*
**


*****


**********


*****


**
*


Zachery:
 "I don't find them using the telescope even though we're looking for more than 12 hours, but the good thing is, I'm the new head of household! I'm automatically guaranteed in the final 3"

Brady: "That competition was really long, but he's killing it!"

Brady:
  “That competition was really long, but he’s (Zachery) killing it!”
Andrea:
 “That make sense though, he used to be a scientist using that thing won’t be hard!”
Brady:
  "He only earned safety though, he's not the one picking which other two is with him in the final 3! The nomination isn’t really that important as whoever have the power of veto cast the only vote to evict, so this is definitely the most important veto of the season!”

Brady: "I have to win this power of veto because I don't trust anybody to bring me to the final 2! According to the history of the power of veto, one of the nominee every week won the power of veto, so I'd rather being nominated! That might just be my superstition though!

*****


Zachery:
 "As the head of household, I need to nominate two people up for eviction, people might think this is not an important nomination! But this nomination will show who I'm aligned with, I can see that I'm alone in this game so this is a great way to gain someone who want to bring me to the final two! I need to make the right decision!"

Andrea: "Well, you're going to the finale at least! I'm happy for you!"

Andrea:
  “Are you sad because I evict Rebecca?"
Zachery:
  "I'm not mad at you, this is just a game! I'm meeting her on the finale anyway!"
Andrea:
  "Well, you're going to the finale at least! I'm happy for you!"


 

Zachery:
 "Even though Andrea vote to evict Rebecca, I understand why she did it, Rebecca is a strong player and whoever she's with in the final 2 will lost! She also can't loose Kellan because she would be alone in this game if he's not here! She just didn't realize how close Kellan and Brady are so I think they'll totally going to bring each other to the final2"

Zachery: "You think so?"

Brady:
  “She’s going to be hard to beat, she can’t win the veto!”
Zachery:
 "You think so?"
Brady:
 “Of course, she’s friend with everyone in jury, I bet she’s going to be the public vote too if there’s one!”
Zachery:
 "Yeah, the only jury I would think of not voting for her is Rebecca, she played the best social game so far!"


Zachery:
 "What ever Brady, this isn't going to work! He just wanted me to bring him to final 2. I'll have no chance against anyone anyway so I'd rather have Andrea in the final 3 than having both Kellan and Brady in there because the only way I'm in the final 2 with them is if I won 3 part head of household because they're going to take each other to final 2!

*****

Zachery: "You're going to take me to final two right?"

Zachery:
 “Hey, if I won veto, I’ll definitely take you off, but I’m going to nominate you and Brady because that sounds like it made sense to target you two!”
Kellan:
 "Well, I'd rather not get nominated!"
Zachery:
 “Come on! it doesn’t matter who I’m nominating, what matter is the power of veto!”
Kellan:
 I'll trust you on this one!"




Kellan:
 "See what happened if you save someone of the eviction? You get ticket to the final 2!"

Kellan: "Do you think so?"

Zachery:
 “You’re going to take me to final two right?”
Kellan:
 "Oh yeah, as long as both of us win veto!"
Zachery:
 “I think whoever have the veto will not vote you out! You’re golden in this game!”
Kellan:
 "Do you think so?"
Zachery:
 “Oh yea!”
Kellan:
 “I don’t know who Andrea would pick though!”
Zachery:
 "Come on, Brady and Andrea is very close to you but neither of them get along!

Zachery:
 "I need to make sure that Kellan felt as save as possible so he won't be gunning hard for the PoV, which he probably should. I also have to make sure that I throw the next PoV competition so I don't have to take him of the block!"


Zachery:
 "This is a nomination ceremony, as a head of household I have to nominate two house guests up for eviction!

 "My Nominations are!"




-
-
=
=
=
=
+
+
+
=
=
=
=
-
-


"Kellan and Brady you have been working together since week 1 so it would be beneficial to target one of you! But this nomination did not matter because the most important thing that had to happen is to win the veto to ensure your safety! And for that the nomination ceremony is over!


Andrea:
 "I have not been on the block since the first nomination, people definitely didn't notice that so I have to win the veto to ensure that is the case!"


Brady:
 "I'm on the block but as I said it doesn't matter, the veto is what matter the most so make sure you check me out crushing that veto!"


Kellan:
 "Well, I'm on the block! I don't know what to feel! Zachery said no one would evict me but I still have to win that veto so I don't have to worry about it!"

Two more episodes guys! Really can't wait for who won PoV! If you still can't wait we have a poll running for you down here! Also check live feed! Which is the last live feed of the season to know more about the contestant!

Day 22, Saturday, Week 4
Day 23. Sunday, Week 4





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form