List Personal Thought

Top 5 Sims 4 Let's Play on Youtube

Sunday, December 14, 2014MarkArch

One of the thing I really like about internet nowadays is youtube. Maybe because I'm still that school kids who love watching pewdipie, gamegrumps, and markiplier. Let's play is like me watching people play sports, except I don't watchsports, so I watch let's play.

I love let's play and TS4. So I wanted to share what is my top 5 the sims 4 let's play that I am still watching.



Well, enough blabbering, let's just start the countdown!

Before reading the list below, all of the list here is just my personal opinion (so the fact that I'm a male human and love playing minecraft influenced this list very much, if your favorite let's play don't get through well just let me know in the comment.

Also no let's build only let's play maybe for another list.

5. Let's Play The Sims 4 by Sims3loser, The Awkward Simmer

His name already said what he is, he's the Awkward Simmer. But that is one thing why I love his let's play, because it's just so weird it's awesome. The main series is already ended but he had other series. My most favorite one is the gay romance sims 4 which is super cute but still funny. Yeah, he might love doing some EA bashing but well, who don't?

4.Let's Play The Sims 4 by MessYourself

Yeah I know! But hear me first! You know what? No, you can judge me whatever you like but say that to the number of viewers he had. I mean seriously, Yeah, maybe because of the title, but I just like the way he play the sims 4. I mean, he is really enjoying the sims 4. The series are not just like usual stuff either, I mean, if you just want to see a sims finding love and getting married well just go read my story :p. He edited out the basic stuff on the sims 4 and keep the funny part. So, yeah, I love when people take effort into a video like that. His funny facial expression is just a bonus.

3. The Sims 4: An Idiot Playthrough by GuudeBoulderFist

One of my most favorite thing in watching let's play is watching people learning to play stuff. And of all the let's play that I still watch until now, Guude's let's play is my favorite of them all. I love seeing people getting into the Sims 4, it's just that feeling that another simmer is being made is amazing. He actually don't protest about there's being no toddler and pool. He's also funny and love his voice too.

2. Sims 4 Pregnant Challenge by Kelly Kpopp

I love her from her Sims 3 pregnant challenge. Not like other female TS4 let's player instead of saying "awww" or "cute" every single time seeing a children sims outfit, she actually tried to make as much children as her sims can. One thing I like the most is that the way that she continue the legacy using one of the children from the sims 3 series make me like it more.

Well for honorable mention I also love the let's play of
- IronSeagul
- AndrewArcade
- LifeSimmers
- xurbansimsx
- pinstar's wonder child challenge
- TheDiamondMinecraff

1. Let's Play The Sims 4 by Ssundee

Well, I recommend this TS4 let's play. If you already saw the above list you must know what my the sims 4 lat's play taste is. But if you think this is just one people who try the sims 4 just to make an ugly sims and woohoo a bunch of women well, yeah it is. But the thing is, DerpSsundee the main character of this let's play is actually his simself with different approach of simself making. He didn't play like how I would usually play but that is what I love the most. He also have plan every episode so you know what you're looking for. I mean, come on, just watch it, I recommend you.

So that's all for the list I hope I can go back and make another story but this is the only thing I can do right now. Yeah, leave a comment if your favorite let's player aren't in this list or suggest me what other list should I make in case I can't make other story. Okay, that's all. Bye?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form