Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 7: Special Competition and Nomination

Saturday, June 27, 2015MarkArch



Previously on big brother! After winning the second head of household she target the one who was trying to vote out Kellan, Eliana and Farhan was nominated also making a new alliance with her showmance Zach and also the other two guy Kellan and Brady. But Eliana win the power of veto making Andrea became vulnerable as she's not in on the alliance! Eliana came up with an all girl alliance and with Andrea suggest Rebecca to put up either Kellan or Brady as the replacement nominee!


Rebecca then put Brady up on the chopping block not knowing he's working with the other nominees Farhan! To prolong his game, Farhan tell the house guests about his alliance with Brady. The girl is convinced and hoping for the best that they have the super votes to save Farhan. At the end of eviction, Zach get the super votes and Eliana backed out of the plan which result on Farhan eviction.

At the Head of Household competition, Kellan beat all of the other competing house guests and became the third head of household of the week! Who will Kellan nominate? Find out next on big brother!

 


Brady:
 "The Cheatotron is a device that use console command altering our body into the child form! I use it on several mission during my spy agent mission and this is definitely an opportunity for me because I'm used to this body change and the other haven't experience this before! They will became a lot more childish than me, but I'm still going to act like a child because they can't know about me knowing a lot about this technology!"


Kellan: 
"That head of household competition is the easiest thing I've ever won, they all just give up and give this to me! I don't know why? But me as a child is not even that athletic! But I need to win this competition, Andrea told me that she voted Brady out and me and Andrea are a very close friends and I don't want to lose her and that also could put a target on my back too!"


Andrea: 
"I'm the one that cast to evict Brady, Eliana told me she's going to do so and Rebecca will use the supervote so I thought its' going to work! Don't tell anyone this!"
Kellan:
"I got you, but we need to win this"


Andrea: 
 "Now that Kellan won, I hope he's not going to nominate me because what I told him, everyone will eventually know that I'm the one who did it! I can't believe Eliana and Rebecca did not follow the plan! Or maybe just Eliana, well, Rebecca did not have the super vote so she couldn't do anything, but I don't know if I should trust that she didn't have it though! She might have it and didn't tell me!"

Rebecca: "No, I don't know who though" || Eliana: "I had a feeling as well, I guess the guys got it! I have a feeling that maybe the case, that's why I didn't try to vote to evict Brady!"

Eliana:  
“You didn’t get the super vote did you?”
Rebecca:
"No, I didn't know who get it!"
Eliana:
 "I had a feeling as well, I guess the guys got it! I have a feeling that maybe the case, that's why I didn't try to vote to evict Brady!
Eliana:  
“I felt bad about Andrea though, I should’ve told her before”
Rebecca:  
 “She’s fine, Kellan is HoH, she’s very close to him!”
Eliana:
 "Who do you think get it?"
Rebecca:
 "Maybe, it's Brady and he's definitely saving himself!"
Eliana:
 "Yeah that makes sense!"


Rebecca:
 "Of course I know who had it! Zach told me everything, he just don't want us to be more than a target as we already are! I love you all readers I didn't know you love the couples so much!"

************

Andrea: "At least told me first!"

Eliana:  
 "Little Rebecca is really horrible at lying, Brady and I are in an alliance and he told me he didn't get it! Why would she tell me if she got it after betraying "All Girl Alliance"? Well if there's ever an all girl alliance"
Andrea:
 “Why did you not try voting Brady out?”
Eliana:
 "It wouldn't matter anyway! I'm sorry!"
Andrea:
 “At least told me first!”
Eliana:
 "You didn't tell me about the Michaela votes! You know what? We shouldn’t be fighting, We can’t show the boys that we are fighting they will use that to their advantages!
Andrea:
 "I don't want to fight anyway! Next time we tell each other who we voted for! Okay, let’s stop arguing and let’s play this space ship thing!”

Brady: "Yeah, that like it ever going to works"

Kellan:
 “You see the girls outside? They’re making a girls alliance!”
Brady:
 "Yeah, that like it ever going to works"
Kellan:
 “Why do you think Andrea voted to evict you if it’s not because of that?”
Brady:
 "Hmm, yeah, that make a lot of sense!"
This week there will be no Have/Have Not competition but it'll be changed to Special Competition! Houseguests will sit in chair and do whatever they want to do but the only thing they can't do is standing up, the first to stand up will win some price!


***************


(this is the weirdest thing I've ever wrote)

Zachery:
 "I've been very sad this couple of week, I miss my son very much, this is the first time I've gone without my son! I wish I can do it without him! Being a child especially made me miss him more!"

He's remembering something, maybe his son!

Zachery:
 "We usually play with this together"

At night!

A strange creature are waking Zachery up!
Zachery:
 "Is it time for the nomination yet? If not let me sleep again!

He shook his bed harder and Zachery finally saw it!


Zachery: 
 "Yoda? I must be dreaming!"

Yoda: 
 "Follow me!" 



Zachery:
 "Okay, what is happening!"

 He change his outfit to regular outfit!


Zachery:
 "Ernie, what are you doing here?"
Ernie:
 "Is it really you dad?"
Zachery:
 "Yeah, it is me! I can't believe this! This is the best gift ever!
*********

Kellan: "Hey andrea! would you like to be a pawn? I'm targeting Eliana and I'm sure she'll go home if she didn't win veto! I know we're friends but!"

Kellan:
  “Hey andrea! would you like to be a pawn? I’m targeting Eliana and I’m sure she’ll go home if she didn’t win veto! I know we’re friends but!”
Andrea:
 "Do what you're going to do, but don't regret it later"


Kellan:
 "After I talked to Andrea, I just realized that I don't actually want to follow what my alliance would wanted, I've got Andrea who's been my best friend since the first day, I also have Brady! Having a couple in our alliance is actually a bad thing since they'll always take each other of, so I'm not risking nominating any of them two"

Kellan: "Well, that would be the best for our alliance! But I don't know if I want to do that"

Brady: 
 “You’re going to nominate Eliana and Andrea right?”
Kellan:
 "Well, that would be the best for our alliance! But I don't know if I want to do that"
Brady:
 “So what are you thinking?”
Kellan:
 "Well, I need a pawn, I want one of the couple to go up on the block but I’m thinking of ..."


Rebecca:
 "I think I saw both Kellan and Brady scheming together without me and Zachery, So I need to stop them before they do anything bad for us!"

Rebecca: "Hey, you're nominating Andrea and Eliana right?"

Rebecca: 
 “Hey, you’re nominating Andrea and Eliana right?”
Kellan: 
  "I don't know, I'm thinking of Eliana and pawn from our alliance like you did, Brady have already been nominated, so I'm thinking of one of you or Zachery if any of you want to volunteer"

Brady: "Did she just?"

Rebecca:
 “No, they’re both need to be nominated, if you’re nominating one of us will be gone because we’re a couple and we can’t risk it if you're nominating me or Zachery, the alliance will be over!"
Brady: 
  “Did she just?”  

********


Kellan:
 "As a head of household, I have an obligation to nominate two people for eviction! I think it'd be the safest for my alliance to nominate Andrea and Eliana because they're the only one that are not in! But Andrea is my best friends in the house so I have a chance of losing her! But now that I have the opportunity, I can definitely get out an even stronger player like the power couple!


Eliana:
 "I'm sure he's going to nominate me! He didn't speak to me a lot and I think that's the feeling of him nominating me!"


Andrea:
 "Kellan already told me that I'm going to be a pawn, it might be best for his game!"


Kellan:
 "This is not an easy decision, but I have to nominate....."










Kellan:
 "You Eliana, because you tried to gather vote to take me off at the first week which means you're a threat to my games!"












Kellan:
 "And also you Rebecca, because there's not many people to choose from the pool but you're a strong player which means you can do well in the competition! Nomination ceremony is over!


Kellan: 
 "It might look like that I'm targetting Eliana! But if Rebecca isn't removed from the block using the Power of Veto she's going to jury house for sure!"

Rebecca:
 "What is he doing? He doesn't need a pawn because next week it will be four of us against Andrea or Eliana there's no need to do keep this alliance a secret, I hope I won the veto!"


Five people will play in the power of veto competition! Kellan the HoH, Eliana and Rebecca as the Nomination and two random guests. The houseguest inside the house would think it's a random draw but what they didn't know that it's you who will decide who will do the competition by voting on this poll below! Also vote for the prediction as well!

Also here's the livefeed before this episode!
Day 15, Saturday, Week 3
Day 16. Sunday, Week 3
Day 17. Monday, Week 3

The Jury also have a show where they watch the real Big Brother US Season 17

Jury Watch, Big Brother US 17, Episode 1 Premiere!

Please vote in the poll below!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form