Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 8: Power of Veto Competition

Monday, June 29, 2015MarkArch

Previously on Big Brother, After winning the Head of Household Rebecca, Zachery, Kellan, and Brady made an alliance and decided to go after Farhan! After Farhan is evicted, Kellan won the head of household, her alliance insisted him to nominate Eliana and Andrea! Being friend from the first day Kellan didn't want to nominate Andrea so he put up Rebecca, his alliance member as a pawn! He actually have another plan! Rebecca is not just a pawn but he's acting that she is!




Rebecca : 
 "This morning is the most amazing, I found clay in the counter, in the bedside, inside the cupboard, everywhere! I love molding clay this is great!"

Brady: "Oh, you find it too? Awesome!"

Brady:
  “Oh, you find it too? Awesome!”

 Rebecca: "Well I'm going to practice this!

Zachery: 
  “What are all this clay doing?”
Kellan:
  "This is definitely for the PoV challenge!
Rebecca:
  “Well I’m going to practice this!

*********

Eliana:
 "I know I don't care about the all girl alliance but I'm pretty sure Kellan is targeting me hard because the first week I tried to get him out! So yeah, he'd think that I'm a bigger threat! If I have these girls vote, I think I'll survive! I also think that me and Brady have alliance but still, I need to win the veto by myself If I need to make sure that would happen"

Andrea: "We need to do something so at least one girl is not on the block so one of us need to win"

Andrea: 
  “We need to do something, so at least one girl is not on the block! So one of us need to win”

Brady: "I hope I got picked, I'll definitely save you!"

Brady:
 “I hope I got picked, I’ll definitely save you!”
Eliana:
  "I'll try to win it myself, I don't think kellan will nominate you and our cover won't be blown"
*******


Rebecca:
 "I have this feeling that Kellan is actually have the vote to get me out. Especially that he's very close with Brady and Andrea which ironically both are in my alliances that I made so I need a way to make sure that they're in with the plan of getting at least Eliana out! At least I'm close to Andrea so I need to at least make sure that she's loyal to me!"

Rebecca: "Who are you saving if you won the" || Andrea: "You of course!"

Rebecca:
 “Who are you saving if you won the Power of Veto”
Andrea:
 “You of course!”
Rebecca:
 "You better be, I can't trust Eliana I think she would go against the alliance if you take her off the block!


Andrea:
 "Rebecca and Andrea together on the block is really bad for All Girls Alliance! I can already see them turning against each other even though we're supposed to be working together!"

Eliana: "Oh Rebecca, she got to calm down! She had Zachery playing for her. The important thing is that one of the girls win! So you can save Rebecca if you want to!"

Andrea:
 “Rebecca just ask me if I’m going to save her if I won, I said what she wanted to hear but are you okay with that?”
Eliana:
 "Oh Rebecca, she got to calm down! She had Zachery playing for her. The important thing is that one of the girls win! So you can save Rebecca if feel it's the best!"
Andrea:
 “I don’t know!”

It's time for the veto competition, the head of household, the two nominee, and two house guests selected by the viewer will be competing in this competition!

Here's the house guests who are selected by the viewer!



Each round they'll each mold a clay to form any form, if it's unmolded it won't count! The first one to reach 5 will win the power of veto, if there's a tie they're going for a tie breaker!


















Rebecca won the power of veto!


Rebecca:
 "The plan is to have  Zachery won, but I'm just too good at it! I hope Kellan isn't replacing me with him because that would be almost the same!"

Eliana: "Don't worry it's going to be a guy!"

Andrea:
  “He need to replace the nominee with guys, but I have a big feeling it’s going to be me!”
Eliana:
 "Don't worry it's going to be a guy!"
Andrea:
 “Who do you think?”

Andrea: "Who do you think?"

Rebecca walked away


Eliana: 
 "Now I'm very certain that Rebecca isn't going to vote to keep me if it's Zach that's put up on the block! But, I really will have no chance of surviving against Andrea, but I know Kellan won't nominate Andrea, so it'd be more beneficial if it's Zachery on the block beside me so I can get at least Brady's vote for our alliance and Andrea's vote for a girl vote! I just hope Kellan, Zachery or Rebecca won't get super vote!"
**********

Rebecca: "Who do you think is the closest to Kellan, Brady or Andrea!"

Rebecca:
  “I think you’re going to be the replacement, he’s not nominating Andrea, and definitely not Brady”
Zachery:
  "So what are your idea?"
Rebecca:
 “Who do you think is the closest to Kellan, Brady or Andrea!”
Zachery:
 "Kellan and Andrea have been with each other since the first day! I think Brady and Kellan is just friend"
Rebecca:
 “But aren’t they a couple?”


Rebecca: "I need to talk Kellan not to nominate Zachery because it would be the best for us to be easily controlling the votes of who goes home! We need to throw someone's game!"

Zachery: "Hey do you have any idea who you're nominating?"

Zachery:
 “Hey do you have any idea who you’re nominating?”
Kellan:
 "It doesn't matter right? Everyone will be voting for Eliana to go! Would you like to be a pawn?"
Zachery:
 “What? Me?”
Rebecca:

 "What about Andrea?"
Kellan:
 “We need to keep her feeling that she’s save so she won’t try that hard in the next competition!”


Andrea:
 "Rebecca told me I need to wait in front of HoH room! I heard he said that he's actually targeting me next week but I can't hear it precisely! So I just enter and play along!"

Andrea: "Hey guys! I'm just trying this new game system!"
Kellan:
 “Andrea would you like to be a pawn? Don’t worry Zachery and Rebecca promise to keep you!”
Zachery: 
 "Yeah of course!"
Andrea: 
 “I don’t know! I’d rather be save but if you don’t have any other choice!”

Kellan: "What? No! I'm going to go downstair!"

Rebecca: 
 “How about Brady, he’s a bigger threat than Eliana!”
Kellan: 
 "What? No! I'm going to go downstair!"

Kellan: "We're going to

Kellan:
 “Guest what Rebecca and Zachery just said He said you're a bigger threat!"
Brady: 
 "Really?”
Kellan: 
 "That's what I heard you can ask andrea if you don't believe it! We’re only going to need two votes for Eliana to stay because I'm going to nominate her showmance after she remove herself from the block!!"

Rebecca: "You saw him running to Brady? He's not really working with you! Especially how easy it is for him to put you up as a pawn!"

Rebecca:
  “You saw him running to Brady? He’s not really working with you! Especially how easy it is for him to put you up as a pawn!”


Kellan: "This renom will be the easiest thing I've done!"


Rebecca: (diary room) "As the power of veto holder, I can remove my self from the block! Which will leave Zachery vulnerable! I think I can get the vote for him to stay but this relies on me or Zachery getting the power votes once more!"


Rebecca:
  "I'm going to use the power of veto to save myself! Because I have removed one of you nomination you're going to need to name a replacement nominee!"


Kellan:
 "I nominated rebecca for a reason, so Zachery it had to be you replacing her!"
Zachery"
 *Cry*


Rebecca: "And that's the end of veto ceremony!!"


Andrea:
 "I am not nominated? I guess Kellan's just bluffing or maybe lying to the couple! I'm glad he did it though!"


Rebecca: 
 "I expected this to happen but we need to put more doubtfulness into Andrea about Kellan, I think it already worked for now, so we'll have 2 votes at least!"


Zachery:
 "Being on the block is horrible! I can't believe I just got blindsided!"
Who will be evicted? Is it Zachery or Eliana? Who will be the next head of household? Find out next on the first Double Eviction Show of the season! But first, you have the power to cast your vote to evict one of the nominee because you now have the Power Votes! 

Also you can predict who's going to be evicted and who's your favorite houseguests! And don't forget to watch the 24 live hour livefeed! Here's a live feed before this episode!

Day 17, Monday (After Nomination) Week 3
Day 18. Tuesday, Week 3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form