Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 3 part 3: First Live Eviction

Sunday, June 07, 2015MarkArch

Leilani: "He might think, he had all the vote he had to keep him save, after doing something even himself did not expect , but in Big Brother house, nothing is 100% sure!"

Eliana: "So, this morning when after I ask Brady to use his HoH bath tub, you know, for todays live eviction. I think I saw Brady and Kellan kiss!
Eliana: Hey guys!
Eliana: "At first, I was just thinking, ooh that's cute, but the more I think about it, I might be able to convince everyone to vote Kellan out. But for this, I need to have Michaela on board, if this works, I think I can get me an alliance"
Eliana: Shhh...!
Eliana: Shhh…! Michaela, I have something to tell you!


Eliana: I'm not going to vote you out! || 
Michaela: Yeah, that's only one vote, No you're making me nervous! || 
Eliana: you need to convince other that Kellan and Brady has a thing! I saw them kiss last night! But you have to say it was you who saw it!
Michaela: What? I thought you hated me!
Eliana: I think we can keep you here!
Michaela: I don't think I'm in danger, Kellan will go home for sure!
Eliana: Are you sure though?
Michaela: Yeah, of course!
Eliana: Let me count your vote, Zach hate you, so that's one vote, if Zach hate you, so does Rebecca!
Michaela: You, Farhan, and Andrea will will keep me right?
Eliana: Are you sure with Andrea? I know you're both nurse but she seems a lot closer to Kellan.
Michaela: So what's your proposal?
Eliana: I’m not going to vote you out!
Michaela: Yeah, that’s only one vote, Now you’re making me nervous!
Eliana: you need to convince other that Kellan and Brady has a thing! I saw them kiss last night! But you have to say it was you who saw it! Or I'm not going to vote to keep you!


Michaela: So, who want to hear some gossip? || 
Rebecca: What Gossip tell me!

Michaela: So, who want to hear some gossip?
Rebecca: What Gossip tell me!
Michaela: Well, I saw Kellan and Brady kiss tonight!
Rebecca: You're joking, I thought Kellan is straight?
Michaela: I think he might do anything to survive, he's very very dangerous! Michaela: Apparently not!

Farhan overheard that from the diary room!
Farhan: Is that right?
Andrea: I'm going to go eat some slop!

Farhan overheard that from the diary room after returning his clown costume!
Farhan: Is that right? Tell me more!
Michaela: Yeah, he just kissed him in the mouth! || (Ignore Rebecca in the background, she’s doing her own thing
Farhan: "Wow wow wow, what? This is crazy! I thought me and Brady are in an alliance? He never told me this! Kellan is really dangerous! At first I don't actually care about who goes but I think Kellan is much more smarter than I think he is!"
Leilani: "It's time to talk to the houseguest"
Leilani: "Hello houseguest"
Everyone: "Hey Leilani!"
Leilani: "So, Andrea! Congratulation on winning the Power of Veto! You're able to save yourself from the nomination. You also swim from 3 pm until 1 am, how can you do that without drowning?"
Andrea: "I don't know how to do it, thanks the watcher it really happened, Kellan is really close, it's like about a mill second, but I'm glad I won, but too bad two of my closes friends have to suffer through nomination!"

Leliana "To Zach you're one of the people who have to suffer being a have not, how does it feel?"
Zach: "I hate sleeping in cheap beds, and cold shower, the slop is disgusting especially that I cook for some of the haves, but I think I wouldn't have been you know, meet someone". He glanced at Rebecca.

Leilani: "I'll see you later when the live vote begin!"
Everyone: "Bye Leilani"

Leilani: "It's either Michaela Light, a registered nurse from TwinBrook or Kellan Culver a professional bodybuilder from Oasis Spring that will walk out of the big brother house. After this the live voting begins and we will reveal one of your choice cast their Super Vote. Also live Head of Household competition!"

continue to part 4


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form