Big Brother

TS4 Big Brother, Episode 3 part 2: First Live Eviction

Sunday, June 07, 2015MarkArch

Leliana: "Welcome back to big brother! Tonight is the first live eviction, and one house guests will be sent packing to the jury house. But nothing is easy, since one of the house guests of your choice will have one more vote to evict because of the Super Vote twists.

But right now let's rewind what happened in the big brother house. Brady win the HoH competition and put the first two house guest that fall in the treadmill challenge to the chopping block. Kellan Culver a professional bodybuilder from Oasis Spring and Andrea  an assistant nurse from Sunset Valley. Andrea save herself from the block and force Brady to nominate a fellow nurse Michaela Light, who will be the first house guest leaving the house? We'll get back later with that!

"But first, having a relationship in the big brother house is not easy. if one of the house guests knew that you're in a romantic relationship, well they might target you for the strong bond they have. Zachery, an unemployed single father from Oasis Spring and Rebecca Webb the entertainer from Willow Creek  have been keeping a little romance"

"Rebecca is a sweet girl, she might be a little bit nuts, but she's actually a really nice girls!"
Zachery: Well, you finally find it, in front of you!
Rebecca: Hahaha, you're funny!
Zachery: "But you’re single too right? How come? You’re hot and all!"
Rebecca: "I don’t know I just haven’t found the one!"
Zachery: "Well, you finally find it, in front of you!"
Rebecca: "Hahaha, you're funny!"

Rebecca: But now that no one's here!
In the have not room!

Rebecca: Now that no one is here, well!
First BB kiss!
Rebecca: Now get a cold shower, no one need to saw us!

Rebecca: "Zach is not actually that hot, Kellan is much more that I would like in real life, but I think he's not that bad either, especially that he's a father is really interesting. He's also very protective of me, so he might help me get further in the game"

The couple save the day!
Zachery: "Rebecca, you don't have to help it's too dangerous!"
Rebecca: "Don't worry I used to have this in my house a lot!"
Rebecca: "That fire incident is actually really scary, but Zach is definitely the cutest firefighter ever."
Rebeca: I'm glad we're save from that fire 
||
 
Zachery: Wait people are going to see us! 
||
 
Rebeca: I don't care anymore!

Rebeca: I’m glad we’re save from that fire
Zachery: Wait, people are going to see us!
Rebeca: I don’t care anymore!


Farhan: "Well my lady, I know we're going to be a target number one for being a showmance, but you're my number one target of my life!"
Rebeca: "Stop it, seriously, that’s too corny!"
Andrea: "I knew they have a real chemistry, but being a showmance definitely make me keep an eye on them, they're definitely not going to vote each other out. And they might also taking each other into the final 2, so yeah! They're definitely a threat, but I'm happy for them though"

*****

Leliana: "Zachery and Rebecca might be a threat because of their romantic relationship, but they are still save thanks to Brady not nominating them. But some other unexpected romantic relationship might actually happen in the big brother house with one of the current nominee. And as we always say here, expect the unexpected."

Kellan: "If I count correctly, I need to get at least 4 votes, I might have Zachery's vote because he hates Michaela since her comments about his son"
Andrea: Zach, why are you being so sad? I'm sure you'll be fine!
 ||
 Zach: I'm okay, I'm just thinking about my son!
Andrea: Zach, why are you being so sad? I’m sure you’ll be fine!
Zach: I’m okay, I’m just thinking about my son!
Michaela: Someone is feeling blue, I bet your son is blue too!
Andrea: Michaela!
Zachery: No, no, no, you’re not talking about my son like that!
Michaela: Come on I’m just joking!
Zachery: That’s an offensive joke, you shouldn’t joke about that
Michaela: Why are you so upset with it? Are you an alien in disguise too?
Zachery: You know what? I’ve had it with you!
continue:

Kellan: "Rebecca will vote with him, I might also have Farhan's vote since I warned him that it could be the girl that will have the super vote twist, and I warn him about how dangerous it is!

Farhan: I don't know dude you'll never know!
Kellan: One of the girls might already have the super vote, I mean I don't have it and I'm sure you don't too right? I mean super vote won't matter now, but next time whoever got it will have enormous power.
Zach: Whoever the replacement I’m screwed, I don’t think I’d get enough vote to stay
Farhan: I don't know dude you'll never know!
Kellan: One of the girls might already have the super vote, I mean I don't have it and I'm sure you don't too right? I mean super vote won't matter now, but next time whoever got it will have enormous power.
Kellan: If I get the supervote, well, I'd be save 100% but probably one of the girl have it , I don't know about Andrea, we're a very good friends, but Michaela is her fellow nurse, and I have no idea where Eliana stands and I think she hate me for blowing up to her when the fire incident happen!
Kellan: How could you be so reckless! You could've killed someone!
Kellan: How could you be so reckless! You could’ve killed someone!
Eliana: I'm so sorry everyone! I should be more careful!! I'm not going to cook anymore!
Kellan: "Shouldn't have done that! So there's a high possibility that the vote is going to be a tie, so I need a tie breaker. That's why I met Brady this morning"
Kellan: Be honest with me, who do you really want gone! ||
 
Brady: I don't know, I'm just letting the house do what they want!
Kellan: Be honest with me, who do you really want gone!
Brady: I don’t know, I’m just letting the house do what they want!
Kellan: I mean there are six votes and there’s a possibility that it will be tie right?
Brady: Well, if there really is going to be a tie, well I think I’m going to evict Michaela! I promise you!
Kellan: Oh thanks, I'm going to kiss you right now!
Brady: Oh stop it, you've been flirting with me from the first day, that's not going to work
8
 (Okay, brady had this whim so I did it!)
Kellan: Before you say, anything bad, I'm still straight, or I don't know, he's such a good kisser! Oh, okay, I mean! I need his votes, and this might be the one thing I need to stay, I just hope this isn't going to cause me any trouble later.
Brady: "I know he only want my vote, but that was fun, I don't think he's 'converted' though, I'm sure it's because of boredom or anything else"
Leliana: "Oh, they're so adorable! We'll be right back"

Continue to part 3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't forget to comment! It would be very much appreciated!

Contact Form